<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 25, 2004

No Fear only Anger
 
Clenched teeth and clenched fists,
I move through time like a faint beam of light moves through the mist.
I feared none and I loved a few,
Now distances are many and loved ones few
 
A prisoner of my own mind, a sufferer of one's own kind,
what can I do to avoid the fearsome tryst?
 
Did I do something to deserve the payback?
What can I do now to earn a roll back?
 
Miseries are many and joys are very few,
Distances are many and loved ones few
 
Lord I do thank thee for the two little angels,
through them you smile at me and wink at me.
You make me unclench my teeth to let through smiles,
that ease up the painful miles
 
You mellow me down when they wriggle their fingers into my clenched fists...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?