<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

WHAT LIES BENEATH

I choose to be me, for I make different choices everyday…
I choose to be a dreamer, ‘cause I conjure new dreams everyday,
I have no coordinates, as I plot a new course everyday.

I have my sights trained on newer and higher peaks, for I conquer myself everyday…
I have great appetite for success, for I do not blink in the sun’s blaze everyday,
I have new aspirations, as I inhale afresh everyday.

I choose not to be anxious, as I knew failures yesterday…
I choose not to be scared, for I conquered fears yesterday,
I know no enemies, for I befriended myself yesterday.

You may say I am a lover, for I love the passing moments everyday…
You may say that I am a traveler, for I keep passing milestones everyday,
I say I am none, ‘cause I only being myself – yesterday, tomorrow and everyday!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?